Ageless Aesthetics MediSpa has over a 20-year history of protecting the health and safety of our patients and team. It is our priority during this time of COVID to continue safety protocols and now with enhanced measures that comply with the State of New Mexico and New Mexico Department of Health COVID safe protocols.
- All staff members have their temperatures taken upon arrival to work each day. If a staff member has a temperature of 100 degrees, is ill or has come into contact with anyone who is ill or has COVID symptoms, they are not permitted to enter the building. The staff member is required to have a COVID test and doctors note to be permitted to work again inside our office.
- All staff members will be wearing masks and appropriate PPE Personal Protective Equipment.
- We have implemented enhanced sanitation protocols and continue metering patients in the door so that contact is minimal to maintain a save environment.
- A maximum of 4 guests are allowed in the guest lounge at any given time. If there are already 4 guests in the guest lounge, please sign-in with the Director of First impressions return to your vehicle and await a text or email notifying that there is now space for your entry. A staff member will greet you at the door, take your temperature, have you sanitize your hands, complete the COVID Safe Questionnaire, and assist you with your skincare product selection.
- All guests entering Ageless Aesthetics MediSpa are required to have their temperature taken, wear a mask, practice 6 foot social distancing and sanitize their hands. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will not be permitted to enter our office.
- When your appointment has ended, you will be escorted to check out only when no one else is at the check out desk. This ensures minimal contact with other patients in our office.
- We offer a shipping service on all skincare products for those patients choosing not to physically come into our office for these purchases.